Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Lenovo ThinkPad E420s Notebook Review

Notebook Lenovo ThinkPad E420s have more than enough ability to perform office tasks. And the specifications that are owned, this notebook was able to support multimedia activities.


Lenovo ThinkPad E420s Notebook Review


Although in terms of the design of ThinkPad E420s can be said to be simple, yet powerful to use of the materials, make a thin notebook is to be seen strong and steady, and will certainly provide comfort for users. The notebook comes with a large and responsive touchpad, which can also function as left or right-click, so it is also called the ClickPad. And keyboard on this notebook too, feels soft when used.




Lenovo ThinkPad E420s equipped with a 14" with resolution 1366 × 768. And one of the highlights of the notebook that has a thickness of 2.1 cm, is the speaker quality. In addition, the notebook is also equipped with eSATA/USB combo port and DVD drive slot-in type.

Here are the specifications of the notebook ThinkPad E420s:

Processor Intel Core i5-2410M 2.3 GHz
Memory 4 GB DDR3 PC3-10 700 (667MHz)
Chipset Intel ID0104/SB ID1C49
Graphics card Intel HD graphics 1819MB
Hard disk 320 GB Hitachi HTS723232A7A364
Optical drive HL-DT-ST DVDRam GS30N
Facilities Wi-Fi, VGA, LAN, HDMI, USB 2.0, USB 2.0 powered, USB / eSATA, Webcam 720p, fingerprint, 4-in-1 card reader, slot SIMcard
Screen 14" 1366 × 768
Sound card Conexant HD 20 671 SmartAudio
Operating system Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Battery Li-Ion
Dimensions 35 x 23.8 x (2.1 to 3.2) cm
Weight 1.98 kg


Thank you for reading reviews of Lenovo ThinkPad E420s Notebook, please read the other review on the Laptops and Netbooks.

Related Post



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Actually, the "nub" is one of my main reason that I've had three different Thinkpads. I absolutely despise that touchpad/trackpad whatever you want to call it on most laptops. It always messes up my typing and moves my mouse and causes me to type into the middle of whatever paragraph I've been working on. Overall, I'd put this computer firmly in the "Awesome" category, knowing full well that I'll probably never own one because I'm too cheap to by a new computer if I can get a model two years old for a quarter of the cost. I don't need bleeding edge
If you need more information
Please"click here" and this link "find out more” Thanks Radia.
lenovo thinkpad x1 carbon
lenovo thinkpad x1 carbon review
thinkpad x1 carbon review

sultanaosk said...

Marvelous. I’ve been looking for a complete explanation about how to save the battery lifetime and now I found it. Thank you so much for posting it.
ideastab s2109 Review